Re: Name that fish! Then, give me some info on it!

I got some blue panchax- Aplocheilus panchax- from a petsmart in georgia
about a month ago.  Care for them like you would any other non-annual
killie.  They're mop spawners, i've had some eggs from them but not as many
as I'd expect.  I've actually got some fry right now that hatched out about
a week ago.  I have some with yellow tips on their caudal fins and some with
blue.  I found one website that said there were several different color
varieties, but all in all I haven't found much info on them.  Anybody else
have them and have any advice on spawning them?  If petsmart had them I
can't imagine that they'd be too rare, but information on them is scarce.
The few photos on the web just don't do them justice, hopefully I can get
around to scanning in one or two sometime soon.

Amanda
mantaba at hotmail_com