From: "Chris Browning" <fisher25000 at yahoo_com>
To: <killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 8:44 PM
Subject: Raising Fry

> I am hatching Fp. Gardneri eggs soon, many of you know this, and I have a
couple of questions. When the fry are born, what is the best thing to feed
them? I WAS supposed to get a Microworm starter culture through the mail
about a week ago, but the *sshole who I sent the money to is ignoring me.
Can they eat baby brine shrimp right after they hatch? I have lots of bbs
sitting in a container in my fish room. I also have "Golden Pearls", they
are an artemia substitute. I have very finely crushed flake, it is almost a
powder. I also have Liquifry. What is best to feed to the fry?