Re: Raising Fry

Hi Chris, didn't see this until after I sent the last.  Live BBS is probably the best.  GAR fry are good sized and able to handle BBS on day 1. Killies hunt food and it pretty much has to move for them to consider it food.  Later on, you can introduce finely crushed flake with the BBS to train them to take flake. With GAR, this is fairly easy.  good luck.  Ron
---
Ron Anderson
Warwick, RI
401-739-7670