Re: Safe silicon

though it is getting hard to find GE 012 (GE like in General Electric) is
safe to use on fishtanks  though I use regular aquarium silicone from
www.petsolutions.com or from the Pet Warehouse (also on-line)  I'm sure
there are other sources for aquarium silicone but I only use those two as
sources.

Gary In St Louis