Re: A. Hera

Hi Scott;
       I have had better luck with them a little cooler (not above 70 deg
F).  Also I get the best egg production at a tds of around 50. If I get
above 100 TDS the egg production drops to about 8-10 a week and 10-15 a day
at the lower value..  pH seems to be a never mind...  Which location do you
have ?

Larry