Re: Mixing Fry(babies)

I keep as many varieties of Gardneri that I can find. If I  mix any eggs, fry or fish by accident I make no attempt to separate them as in most cases it is near impossible to do and be sure if you have them separated correctly. In all cases they go down the drain. This is the only way to keep your locations true.
George