Re: Mixing Fry(babies)

Never mix two locations of the same species. Believe me, you will never
get the females sorted correctly. If they looked different enough to be
distinctly different species, that cannot hybridize, they would not have
the same species names. Akure and N'sukka are just locations and are not
part of the species name.

Chris Browning wrote:
> My Fp. Gardneri Akure and Fp. Gardneri N'Sukka eggs will be hatching soon I believe(some have eyes, a few don't) and I'm pretty sure tha answer is obvious, but, is it ok to raise all the fry in the same container? There will only be about 25 fry, so I don't want to bother with 2 tanks, and I see no reason why they can't be raised together, but I just want to make sure incase there is something I don't know!
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Chris Browning

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

"Deport all the product-liability lawyers to Iraq;"
                                 -- Dave Barry --
       [Best suggestion of 2002, by far...]
              <www.sfbaka.net>