"Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Browning <fisher25000 at yahoo_com>
Subject: Mixing Fry(babies)

My Fp. Gardneri Akure and Fp. Gardneri N'Sukka eggs will be hatching soon I
believe(some have eyes, a few don't) and I'm pretty sure tha answer is
obvious, but, is it ok to raise all the fry in the same container? There
will only be about 25 fry, so I don't want to bother with 2 tanks, and I see
no reason why they can't be raised together, but I just want to make sure
incase there is something I don't know!

Thanks :)

Chris Browning"