Re: A hera

Hello,
I find hera an interesting fish - on the "most likely to disappear from
the AKA if not targeted" list. I got some that bred like rats at around
22c. I raised a batch (easily), and couldn't give them away. Now, no one
locally, including me, seems able to get eggs from them. I thought they
were dead-easy at one point, but in my limited experience, they are the
type of killie that gets lost when it ceases to be a novelty.

But, taking our local difficulties into account, I think Scott is right.

Gary Elson (Montreal)