Mixing Fry(babies)

My Fp. Gardneri Akure and Fp. Gardneri N'Sukka eggs will be hatching soon I believe(some have eyes, a few don't) and I'm pretty sure tha answer is obvious, but, is it ok to raise all the fry in the same container? There will only be about 25 fry, so I don't want to bother with 2 tanks, and I see no reason why they can't be raised together, but I just want to make sure incase there is something I don't know!

Thanks :)

Chris Browning