RE: worse/worst/wurst (was Re: Killie Revue 2002)

Bill I'll take wurst as in bratwurst and I'd like to chase it with a premium
beer like Yeungling or George Killian's Red if you please. (but only two
bottles.) And a small block of extra sharp cheddar.  Oh boy, back to bed.
(you all can't tell I have a new kid can you?  With emails at 1 and 3 in the
morning?)

FWIW,
Das Boat

Allen "Boat" Boatman
Lutz, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA, NANFA

It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have
tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's
your first attempt at it.
~ Wally Amos ~

Catherine

Boy oh boy!  This thread is going from bad to worse/worst/wurst (please
select one).  I'm beginning to wonder about the folks from Cincy.