Re: blacksworms/digital camera

Based on a side conversation we had going, off list, Roger's MSN mailbox
is overloaded and we are not reaching him. Could one of you Oregon guys
reach him by land line and let him know?

Thanks,

Wright

Al Anderson wrote:
> It is simple if you are using a Microsoft operating system.
> I assume you have a folder called my documents, in that folder should be a
> folder that is titled my pictures, store your photos there then when you
> wish to send one to some one start an email and then take the pointer and
> go to insert click on insert then click on pictures and then you will get a
> browser box click on my documents then click on the photo file you wish to
> send.

"Deport all the product-liability lawyers to Iraq;"
                                 -- Dave Barry --
       [Best suggestion of 2002, by far...]
              <www.sfbaka.net>