From: owner-killietalk at AKA_Org [mailto:owner-killietalk at AKA_Org]On
Behalf Of Wright Huntley
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 8:13 PM
To: killietalk at AKA_Org
Subject: Re: Debruyn style Wet/Dry Filtration

Hi Brian,

AFAIK it has never appeared in JAKA. It was given (and taped?) as a talk
at Convention 2000 in Tampa, and then summarized on Tom Grady's
killinutz pages for a while, after that. I suspect it is somewhere on
the web, so a google search for Henri deBruyn might work.

I might have the original illustrations from Tom's site, somewhere in my
hard-drive confusion. If no one can find the write-up, LMK and we can
see what can be reconstructed.

Wright

Brian Perkins wrote:
> All,
>
> Can someone direct me to the JAKA Article about Henri DeBruyn's (I hope
> I spelled that correctly!)Mini Wet/Dry Filters. Month year, etc??????
>
> Cheers,
>
> Northwest Killies
> Brian Perkins, President
> West Linn, OR
> www.northwestkillies.org

"Deport all the product-liability lawyers to Iraq;"
                                 -- Dave Barry --
       [Best suggestion of 2002, by far...]
              <www.sfbaka.net>