From: "Roger Hawthorne" <albanyaquarium at msn_com>
To: <killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 1:59 PM
Subject: digital camera

Al:

OK so I am very slow. I did find a way to send even in
Hormail. I must first click 'More' way over to the top right.
Now I will try and discover how to reduce the fotos so
they show 10% on the page. What I have been sending to
myself  are huge, the page only shows maybe a tenth of the
total. I'll get it soon. Soon as I get 30 lbs of worms cleaned.

Thankx again;

RogerGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com