blacksworms/digital camera

Al:

It uses 'memory sticks'. I can download to a disc though.
It is just the sending part that I am not familar with yet.
Give me a few days and I'll be able to send fotos. I had one
possible offer for as existing site. Again, I think Patrick is
really good at that kind of stuff. Mt setup works. But it is
far from refined or ideal. I tend to get excited abiut new
things and loose interest in what I am doing. I'm very lazy
in those regards. Kind of a 'Jack of all trades, master of
nothing'. It is a little tiny 8' x 24' greenhouse. A few days.

Wishing the very best weekend to all;
Roger 'Fishyman 1957' Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com