KCC Diapteron Coordinator

Hi All:

We are pleased to confirm the appointment of Wolfgang Schikler as the
Coordinator of the Killifish Conservation Committee's Diapteron Group. We
urge all members of the American Killifish Association that are interested
in conserving this wonderful subgenera through a breeding and maintenance
program to contact Wolfgang directly at:

killiwolf80908 at yahoo_com

Congratulations Wolfgang, we look forward to your efforts on behalf of this
most beautiful group of killies.

We also wish to reconfirm the appointment of Darrell Ullisch to lead the
Chromaphyosemion Group, Jim Hutchings the Epiplatys Group, Dan Katz the
South American Group.

The A.K.A's Killifish Conservation Committee is growing rapidly and will
continue to do so throughout 2002. If you have been considering joining this
important effort, please contact me directly for more information, or
contact the coordinator for the group of killies that you are interested in.
The current list of group Coordinators is listed below:

Genus Coordinators

Aphyosemion chromaphyosemion:

Darrell Ullisch: rivulus at compuserve_com

Aphyosemion diapteron

Wolfgang Schilker: killiwolf80908 at yahoo_com

Aphyosemion Elegans Group

OPEN: VOLUNTEER NEEDED

Aphyosemion kathetys

Monty Lehmann: lehmann at jlab_org

Aphyosemion mesoaphyosemion

Dr. Harry Specht: AUS62 at aol_com

Aplocheilus and Eurasian

OPEN: VOLUNTEER NEEDED

Callopanchax
OPEN: VOLUNTEER NEEDED

Epiplatys

Jim Hutchings: killifish1 at juno_com

Fundulopanchax

David Ramsey: djramsey at mindspring_com

North American Natives

Charlie Nunziata: epiplaty at tampabay_rr.com

Nothobranchius

Dr. Dan Nielsen: drdan at norwich_net

Pachypanchax

Donna Recktenwalt: dmrecktenwalt at prodigy_net

Rivulus

Ken Normandin:  Rivulus9 at cs_com

Scriptaphosemion/Archiaphyosemion

Kent Carpenter: kcarpen1 at rochester_rr.com

South American Annuals

Dan Katz: dskatz at optonline_net