blackworms

Hi Scott:

The food with the gel is for collection purposes. I do have lots of Spirulina in my Cichlid Flakes. Good Spiru smells sweet kinda like a sweet alfalfa. Most foods have very low amounts. All my fishfoods and worm feed contain high amounts of over ripe bell pepper. The redder they get the more colouring. That is basically what paprika is. I also raise prickly pear cactus which ads wax esthers, lipids, a former 'mising link' so to speak in the protein chain. I definately feel this provides the fish with extra protection against and/or ability to fight off disease. Fish don't like the blended cactus juice, but the worms have no choice, and the fish eat the worms.
Thankx for the inquiry;
RogerGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com