Re: Skinny Notho females

Robert,

I prefer to weight the drug out, and for a 30 gal the dose would be 6g (200
mg/gal = 6000 mg for a 30 gal). I would think that would be closer to one
teaspoonful, but I am guessing. Fortunately, this drug, even though it is
the most soluble form, is still relatively insoluble and it's hard to over
dose when using immersion treatment, as we do for fish.

Barry