Re: Musing on water change

You guys are driving me crazy with all of this water talk. It makes a person
begin to question whether they should stick with what they are doing or try
to improve on their present system to see if it helps. I can't seem to keep
up with all of the discussion and often do not fully understand everthing.
Isn"t there a simple way to approach all of this with out getting so
complicated?
Sorry Everyone, I just had to vent a little. Carry on.
George