gels

I gel food together that sinks and attracts my Blackworms.
It has been warm for the Willamette Valley (85-90f) and the
water hits 80f and the gels melt, allowing the food to disperse.
So I cannot collect the product. I hate to use the traditional
method of allowing water to warm, stagnate, forcing worms to
expel and go to the top for air. That kills off too many for my
system. Does anyone have any ideas of how to gel feed for
water over 80f? That attracts the worms, I shake them off in
clean water, and throw the gelled food back for more later.
I'm letting hobbyists down during this warm weather.
Roger HawthorneGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com