Re: another question on flubendazole.

Your veterinarian is right, there are many anthelmintic drugs in the
"bendazole" group, including fenbendazole (I think that is what you are
referring to), mebendazole, albendazole, oxybendazole, and so on. I use
flubendazole because it is a little more soluble than the others. All of
these drugs have low solubility, but flubendazole seems to be the most
soluble and therefore most suited for administering in the aquarium water.
It is also available from certain supplies of aquarium-related products, as
I mentioned earlier.

Barry