Adult Brine Shrimp

Hi Erik:

My error. I was trying to keep things short.
The yeast would help with other foods, not
take their place. I have also used calf-starter
with acidolfalous (sic) bacteria. Like yeast with
grains, acidolfalous turns milk products to cheese
and other similar goodies. Many other things end
up inhabiting the system. This occurs automatically
outside. My results were much les automatic indoors.

Roger HawthorneGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com