Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)??how do i feed em?

The fishing regulations for Mill Creek are pretty strict since it's a wild trout area, but I plan on talking with the Mo. Dept. of Cons. to see if I can collect "rough fish", meaning some of the bleeding shiners, darters and HOPEFULLY the Studfish the next time I go down there in a couple weeks.  If I get lucky, I'll have enough to trade/sell/ship/present etc.  Maybe even enough to breed and then show them at the next AKA convention.  This time I plan on using something other then a Hildebrandts Flicker Spinner to catch them. <G>

Mike Schelp

----- Original Message -----
From: gary l meyers
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 6:59 AM
To: killietalk at AKA_Org
Subject: Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)??how do i feed em?

I live in MO too and have had  a lot of fun collecting fish like sculpins
-  Darters, madtoms etc. am determined to get out and catch some missouri
Killies before fall weather sets it
.  I had a good collection going until the racoons found the ponds.  Next
time I'll get the coons.
Gary In St. Louis.