Bettas (was Re: More musing on water change.)

cantbackup at aol_com wrote:
> wright,
> i have some of the nicest bettas
> i would like to breed them as soon as the female is ready
> could you please put on line some of the better betta breeding books
> i know im not the only one who can use the info
> many thanks
> turtle

I hate to bug out, Turtle, but I have been out of it too long and there
are probably good new books I have never seen (like Bob G.'s new one).
Most of what I learned was from the experts around CA and not from
books. Try to find a local club with some breeders willing to help.

Unlike killifish breeders, Betta folk are sometimes very uncooperative,
but I was lucky to find several excellent mentors like Amit Pandya and
Gilbert Limhengco. Hope you can too.

Wright

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>