Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)

I found some more photos I took at the convention and put them into
the group on my web site  http://www.inkmkr.com/Fish
If you missed the Convention and the collecting trip there are some
images for your pleasure in the un-Official Photo group.

Charles H
Back to change some more water . . . test it first!

Then change
--

  Microsoft Outlook, the hacker's path to your hard disk.

"To see tomorrow's PC, look at today's Macintosh."
--Byte Magazine.

--->  The box said "Windows 98 or better," so I bought a Macintosh.

Your computer is dead
and it was so alive
You shouldn't have installed Win'95. or 8 or 2000 either . . .
whatever . . . ME & on . . .

http://www.inkmkr.com