Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)??how do i feed em?

I live in MO too and have had  a lot of fun collecting fish like sculpins
-  Darters, madtoms etc. am determined to get out and catch some missouri
Killies before fall weather sets it
.  I had a good collection going until the racoons found the ponds.  Next
time I'll get the coons.
Gary In St. Louis.