Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)??how do i feed em?

I live in MO too -- had lots of fun collecting sculpins, madtoms,
darters, rummy nosed shiners, etc.  and had a good collection of native
fish going til the racoons found the ponds
and wiped them out.  I have a couple of 55 gallon tanks for the next
trip.
PS : never take a day trip anymore without a few 5gallon buckets with
lids and a net.  Hope to get in a MO killie collecting trip before fall
weather.

Gary In St. Louis.