Petri dishes

Hello again,

Sorry about all the questions, but everyone has been so helpful.   Many =
thanks.

I heard a discussion about Petri dishes and how eggs really need air to =
remain healthy.      Is it "best practice" to use a standard petri dish =
and leave it uncovered, or is there a special type of dish you use.    I =
have tupperware spread all over, creating a mess. =20

I like the idea of being able to stack the fish eggs and monitor their =
progress.

Also, the site that was posted earlier was very helpful in providing =
advice on tubifex, grindal, daphnia and rotifer.    =20

I have one little linneateus (sp?) I am struggling to keep alive, and =
hopefully will find this a valuable learning experience.

Thanks again,
John