From: Bruce Stallsmith
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:23 PM
To: KillieTalk at AKA_Org
Subject: Re: i found killifish(fundulus catenatus)??how do i feed em?

Hi Kevin, catenatus (northern studfish) make good aquarium fish if you feed
them well. Like other studfishes, they don't take flake food. They're happy
with chopped earthworms, most insects, black worms, and frozen/live brine
shrimp. With such a diet they'll be fat and colored up, and active in a
tank. I have an adult male by himself in a 10-gal. tank who is up to almost
5 inches (~12 cm). He happily takes whole earthworms.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A