Re: Blue Fungus Guard

Charles n Sue Harrison wrote:
 > This does not sound like the Fungus Guard I know either. But what
 > ever, dichromates are not blue. Charles Harrison
 >

 >> That is *not* the same as the Fungus Guard I have used in the past.
 >> It contains two strong antibiotics and a tanning agent. The color
 >> probably comes from the latter, potassium dichromate. One thing for
 >> sure, you are not likely to have any bad bacteria on those eggs!
 >> :-)

I was talking about the yellow-orange color of the solution, not the
residual egg color (the only blue I recall being mentioned).

Wright

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>