Re: Spell checker

On 7/23/02 9:34 AM, "William Vannerson" <William_Vannerson at ama-assn_org>
wrote:

> Okay, I whipped up a page and uploaded it to the ChiKA web site.  I didn't
> proof it so please let me know if you see any typos, errors or mistakes.
> Here's the link:

Hey Bill, when I click on the links (all 3 of them), it just opens them up
in a browser page instead of down loading them. This happens in both
Netscape 4.7 and Internet Explorer. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, does it matter that the Genus names are not capitalized? In one of the
word programs I use, it stores a lower case and an uppercase word as 2
different words. Not sure if MS word does that.

Jeremy Adams - St. Helens, Oregon  USA
Killifish-Frogs-Toads-Aquatic Plants-Fish Ponds
Bombina orientalis web page:
<http://homepage.mac.com/frogfood/bombina/bombina.html>
Loyal Macintosh user since 1988