Re: Spell checker

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Geee you made me dance a jig

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Vannerson" <William_Vannerson at ama-assn_org>
To: <killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Spell checker

Before folks go off and spend a whoIe lot of time, I have two custom
dictionary files for Microsoft Word that I created based upon the KMI4 data.
It's in two files because MS Word limits the size of a custom dictionary
file.

If folks can be a little patient, I can upload these files to the ChiKA
website and create a link for you to download.  I can also combine them into
a single text file for those of you who use another word processor and want
to create your own dictionary using other tools.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/