Re: Spell checker

Before folks go off and spend a whoIe lot of time, I have two custom dictionary files for Microsoft Word that I created based upon the KMI4 data.  It's in two files because MS Word limits the size of a custom dictionary file.

If folks can be a little patient, I can upload these files to the ChiKA website and create a link for you to download.  I can also combine them into a single text file for those of you who use another word processor and want to create your own dictionary using other tools.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/