[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: smog pumps (and heat of compression?)
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: RE: smog pumps (and heat of compression?)
- From: "Allen Boatman" <Allen.Boatman at sdhc_k12.fl.us>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:15:18 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200207230201.g6N21Lwh008355 at mailhub_actwin.com>
- References: <200207230201.g6N21Lwh008355 at mailhub_actwin.com>
Which would really be a problem here in Florida in July and August!!
KillieTalk at AKA_Org writes:
> That was Climate Zone 5 and he had no problems with cold air. When the
>air is compressed, it gets warmer.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm