Re: Daphnia?

lfscultures.com does provide good instructions on rearing daphnia and the
culture is good too .  Only problem is minimum order size --  as I recall
you must order two of something to meet the minimum order.  Actually
though --  if you order the large sized daphnia culture you can actually
start feeding immediately no need to wait until the culture starts to
grow.

Gary In St. Louis