Re: a betta strohi question

Can't help much, Robert.

My books are in storage boxes and I'm not familiar with this species (at
least by this name). Never kept them.

Did you check the IAA site? They may have some leads.

Wright

RuevenM at aol_com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Sorry for the slip but I need help from the killie guys who do bettas too -- Wright, Bob G., etc... I just got a pair of Betta strohi. What can you tell me about keeping and breeding it? The pair is a knock-out!
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>