Re: Anyone around Columbus, OH?

       Actually there is a bigger Aquarium Adventure in Columbus and thats
where I work. Worth stopping by I would think. Unfortunately, we haven't been
able to get Killis here easily either. Hopefully once I move and set up some
breeding tanks, we will be able to get some. I will be working probably 4-5
days next week like usual but I will letcha know when I've got a free day.
Anyways, my house is open let me know if you are still interested. Thanks!
Jeremy