AW: nitrate filter

Hi Daniel,

sorry for calling you frank. that makes sence: in the gravel with an under
gravel filter. I use under gravel filters in 3 tanks, but I dont know of any
pet shops selling Kent products here in Germany. I have to ask or to check
the web. If the system works, I see no reason not to hold it a simple as
that.

Erik