Re: Anyone around Columbus, OH?

       Well I don't know how much free time I will have next week...I will
have to get back to you on that one...but I do live in Columbus. I could show
you my aquariums...though not many are set up right now since I'm moving
within the next few months. I work at probably one of the biggest fish stores
in Columbus as well. Plus I know of another store that is worth taking a look
at. But let me know...hope to see you soon.
             ~Jeremy Basch
                   Hilliard, OH