Outdoors

I am new to the killie list.  I became interested in killies from buying some
Golden Wonders from a Pets Mart.  I live is SE Texas, and they live in my
outdoor goldfish/koi ponds.  This year, petsmart didnt get any of the
killies, so I am trying to find someone who either lives in this area, or
lives close enough to ship the fish in this heat!  Has anyone else raised
different types of killies outside?  After looking at all of the different
colors and body shapes of the fish available, it is difficult to make a
decision on what to try and buy!  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
My main business is custom embroidery, and the pond/fish is just a side
business.
Thanks,
Karen
Mullins7 at aol_com