AW: changing water . . .

Hi Scott,

you are right concerning exchanges with water table. There are biotopes
where the water change is considearble like in rain forest and others where
next to no water is changed (argile grounds are next to water proof).

But dont worry, I am doing a weekly change in my killie tanks too. Only the
2 bigger tanks with 120 gals and 50 Gals get a monthly water change. Though,
now that I have put this nitrate filter into use, I want to try out and
measure the water changes in parameters without water change.

Bye,
Erik