From: owner-killietalk at aka_org [mailto:owner-killietalk at aka_org]On
Behalf Of Tony Kline
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 9:55 PM
To: killietalk at aka_org
Subject: My virus

Hi all:
My apologies go out to all of you who received my weird messages caused
by a recent virus. Thanks to RJ, Sue Bunte, Joe Siemeister and Joe
Derobo and others for informing me. Since the disaster not only have my
computer files been cleaned out, but, I'm also operating from a new
computer. And, I've fully updated my virus scanner.
Again, many apologies,
Tony Kline