AW: AW: AW: AW: linear piston pumps

thanks Wright, but the only use I have for a conversion program is when
talking with american and british aquarists. And there I really dont need to
bother about high precision converstion rates. It makes no difference for my
use if 75 F are 23.88889 C or just 24 C. If I had to calculate the statics
of a building, that would be different.

Thanks,
Erik