Re: cheap bulbs for Bill R. (was Re: linear piston pumps )

I have experimented with v ariouse bulbs and have to agree the GE
Sunshine Bulbs are hard to beat for my purposes -- Plants & fish .  I use
a cheap timer for lighting sundown to sunup
or a little longer in the winter.  Would use dusk to dawn but systems
which can handle a large number of bulbs cost exponentially more.
Just my two cents!