Re: AW: AW: AW: linear piston pumps

Erik Pfingstner wrote:
> Wow Lee,
>
> thanks a lot, this URL gives a conversion program (convert.exe) which is
> absolutely wonderfull. I have it right on my desktop and I recomend it to
> anyone who regularly communicates with non english or american natives.

Even better, most engineers need to swing back and forth in various
units systems. My Palm Pilot carries a neat little utility program that
makes it into a full scientific calculator, and even does it in "Reverse
Polish," which tends to accuracy a bit better than parentheses.

It is cheap and quick, and has most of the useful conversion factors
built in. Do a web search for "RPN" and enjoy. [BTW, I think it is
accurate in modern ISI units, too.]

Wright

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>