Re: Hi, I am new here

i currently dont have any killies but i am looking forward to getting some
i would like to get ones that do not eat their babies and i dont have to dry
out the eggs
I used to have quite a few different kinds but have had a stroke and my mind
isnt what it was.
it is very hard for me to remember names, but gardeneri nusaaka (other name
starts with an a i think but not sure
probably you know what im talking about
anyway the ones i had repeatedly were having fry appear from nowhere and they
never chased them around or ate them.  And those are the ones im looking for