Re: linear piston pumps/Lee's waterchanging topic

I am supposed to write an article for a JAKA edition that Lee Harper is
putting together on water management. He just gave me an official reminder.
So, to be brief:

Each of my racks has about 100 gals of water in the tanks. Under each rack
is a sump holding about 50 gals, with a recirculating system on each rack.
To do a water change, I pump out the sump and replace the water. All tanks
are therefore changed in one operation and the slow recirculation makes any
changes in water parameters occur gradually in the tanks.

Barry