Re: Shipping killie eggs

Kordon makes the breathable bag and yes, these little
dandy's are my preferred way to ship eggs and fish.  You
can read about them at the link I have provided below and
you can root around the site for pricing info.  Kordon
likes to sell their bags in big quantities and so often
it's best to have a Club buy a lot of them and them
distribute in smaller quantities.  Kordon has been a
supporter of the AKA National Convention in the past.  If
you call the Company, maybe they would send you a small
sample of bags...

http://www.kordon.com/klistfr.htm

--- Al Mikkelsen <almikk at harborside_com> wrote:
> Where do you get the breather bag and how do thay work?
> Thanks
> Al Mikkelsen

=====
Joe Bulterman