Re: RE:Homework, Boat?

I guess I should explain how I started this. I used an abbreviated
terminology -- Calcium hardness because the water company reported hardness
in terms of mg/liter of calcium carbonate. I am pretty sure that is what we
aquarists call general hardness and is the result of more than just calcium
carbonate content. It is simplified in the water report and even more
simplified in my reference to the point of being confusing. The end result,
however, may be the reason my daphnia only just hangs on and my red Ramshorn
snails have all disappeared.

Lee Harper
Media, PA