Re: BNL/JAKA received, beginners column thoughts

Hi Tyrone--

We'd love to have you write something for the beginner's section. You can
send to either me or Greg Simpson (Beginners Committee co-chairs). Neither
of us have much experience with annuals, so we would appreciate your
knowledge and experience.

Thanks for volunteering (grin).

Catherine Carney